Wed Oct 15
- print friendly
LSNTAP Community Training Series - Innovations in technology-enabled pro bono
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: LSNTAP, Pro Bono Net
Date: Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
Time: 1 pm ET / 12pm CT / 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
A reprise of a popular topic, this year we present examples of new innovations in technology to support pro bono in an Ignite-style format. The special pre-Celebrate Pro Bono Week webinar will cover various technologies in use by pro bono lawyers, as well as tips on how to make these technologies more effective and helpful for their pro bono programs.
- Paul Haidle, Director Volunteer Attorney Program, New Mexico Legal Aid
- Tony Lu, Citizenship Works Project Coordinator, Pro Bono Net
- Claudia Johnson, LawHelp Interactive Program Manager, Pro Bono Net
- Ric Morgan, Attorney, Ric N. Morgan, LLC
- Beth Andersen, Attorney, Johnson & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PC
- Brian R. Houghton, Litigation Projects Manager, Pro Bono Law Ontario
- Adam Friedl, Program and Special Initiatives Manager, Pro Bono Net
Register: The training will be held via join.me, so no pre-registration is required.
Join the meeting: https://join.me/NTAPtraining
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.
Join the meeting, click on the phone icon and select "Join by phone." Dial the number and then the conference ID when prompted.
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Join by internet'. Click "Connect."
For questions about these trainings, please contact Jillian Theil of Pro Bono Net at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 400-8662, or Brian Rowe of Northwest Justice Project at email@example.com or (206) 395-6094 or through LSNTAP.org chat.
Brian RoweLSNTAP(206) 395-6094
- Website: www.lsntap.org