Wed Sep 10
- print friendly
LSNTAP Community Training Series - Back to School with 50 Tech Tips
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: LSNTAP, Pro Bono Net
Date: Wednesday, September 10th, 2014
Time: 1 pm ET / 12pm CT / 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
A perennial favorite- join us as we present 50 new technology tips! from new tools to new hacks, start the school season off right with this fast-paced session. Pulling from a broad range of presenters- from technologists, website administrators, attorneys, to tips from the community, the hour will fly by!
- Talley Wells, Disability Integration Project Director, Atlanta Legal Aid Society
- Tony Lu, Citizenship Works Project Coordinator, Pro Bono Net
- Kim Marshall, Content Developer and Project Manager, Arkansas Legal Services Partnership
- Jessie Posilkin, Training and Implementation Specialist, Legal Services Corporation
- Xander Karsten, LawHelp Program Coordinator, Pro Bono Net
Register: The training will be held via join.me, so no pre-registration is required.
Join the meeting: https://join.me/NTAPtraining
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.
Join the meeting, click on the phone icon and select "Join by phone." Dial the number and then the conference ID when prompted.
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Join by internet'. Click "Connect."
For questions about these trainings, please contact Jillian Theil of Pro Bono Net at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 400-8662, or Brian Rowe of Northwest Justice Project at email@example.com or (206) 395-6094 or through LSNTAP.org chat.
Brian RoweLSNTAP(206) 395-6094
- Website: www.lsntap.org