Immigration Webinar for Defenders and Legal Aid Community
Tuesday October 08
- By: Access to Justice Initiative, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Catholic Legal Immigration Network
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
• An introduction of the mission of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC).
• A discussion of resources for you and your clients with an immigration case or considerations. This will include a general overview of federal resources available on line.
• An overview about what notario fraud is (common immigration related scams) and how to combat it.
• An opportunity for you to ask questions and to provide feedback on what types of immigration-related information would be most useful to you.