Negotiation on Behalf of Tenants in SF Training
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: AIDS Legal Referral Panel
BASF Board Room
The AIDS Legal Referral Panel is providing this free MCLE training to educate attorneys on the legal issues faced by people living with HIV/AIDS.
This training will cover:
- Negotiation generally: how to work with the skills you have, and compensate for the skills you lack;
- Negotiation in housing court: what is a good deal? What the best I can get?
- Client communication: how do to work with clients who are not on the same page as me;
- Working with mediators: leveraging a system stacked against us.
Presented by Deepa Varma, Esq., Eviction Defense Collaborative.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 General CLE Credits. This training is free. In exchange, attorneys are requested to join the ALRP Panel and accept two referrals per year.
Jennifer SchusterAIDS Legal Referral Panel415-701-1200 ext. 303
- Website: www.alrp.org