Tulsa Lawyers for Children, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
P. O. Box 2254Tulsa, OK 74101
- Phone: 918-425-5858
- Fax: 918-425-5456
- Website: http://www.tulsalawyersforchildren.org/
- Email: email@example.com
Tulsa Lawyers for Children -- "TLC" -- is an Oklahoma not-for-profit corporation formed to provide volunteer pro bono legal representation for abused, abandoned and neglected children, who are wards of the court and in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services ("DHS").
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Tulsa
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, clerical assistance
- Populations Served: Children
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Russian, Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- Training / Supervision Comments: Malpractice insurance is only available for attorneys who do not have such insurance throught their regular practice, i.e. retired, professors, corporate attorneys. Regarding CLE: TLC is researching methods by which this can be accomplished.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.