Yuba-Sutter Legal Center for Seniors *
725 D. StreetMarysville, CA 95901
- Phone: (530) 742-8289
- Fax: (530) 743-4248
The Legal Center provides free legal aid and education to persons 60 and over, with priority given to seniors in the greatest social and economic need. Program priorities are income maintenance, elder abuse, landlord/tenant, alternatives to institutionalization and debtor-creditor issues.Please contact the program directly for information.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Sutter, Yuba
- Area of law: Elder Law
- Populations Served: Elderly, Low Income
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.