University of San Diego Legal Clinics *
5998 Alcala ParkSan Diego, CA 92110
- Phone: (619) 260-7470
- Fax: (610) 260-7425
The Clinics provide free legal services to the indigent population of San Diego. Programs consist of the Civil Clinic, Immigration Clinic, Environmental Law Clinic, Land Use Clinic, Tax Clinic, Special Education Clinic, Entrepreneurship Clinic, Small Claims, State Tax and Landlord Tenant. Please contact the program directly for information.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: San Diego
- Area of law: Please contact the program directly.
- Populations Served: Asylum Seekers, Children, Communities of Color, General Public, Immigrants, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income, Micro-enterprises, Native Americans, Nonprofits, Persons with Disabilities, State Residents, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No