Fifth Judicial District Pro Bono Program
To Volunteer, Contact:
Angie Wagenhals(406) 543-8343 x 207
211 North HigginsSuite 401Missoula, MT 59802
- Phone: 406-543-8343 ext. 207
- Website: http://www.mtlsa.org
- Email: email@example.com
Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA) screens clients for this program before referring them to the program coordinator with the Fifth Judicial District. The coordinator places clients with pro bono attorneys.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Beaverhead, Jefferson, Madison
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- CLE pro bono comments: Free CLE credit awarded for Attorneys who spend 50+ hours on a pro bono case per year.
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.