Greater Richmond Bar Foundation
To Volunteer, Contact:
707 E. Main Street, Suite 1620Richmond, VA 23219
- Map: maps.yahoo.com
- Phone: 804-780-2600
- Fax: 804-648-7118
- Website: http://www.grbf.org
- Email: email@example.com
The Foundation sponsors the Pro Bono Clearinghouse which links non-profit organizations needing legal assistance with volunteer in areas such as leases, employment, corporate documents, contracts, intellectual property, etc.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Richmond
- Area of law: Arts, Community Development, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Nonprofit Organizations
- Populations Served: non-profit organizations
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Nonlitigation Projects
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.