Blue Ridge Legal Services Habitat for Humanity Project, Harrisonburg Office
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 551204 North High StreetHarrisonburg, VA 22803
- Phone: 540-433-1830
- Fax: 540-433-2202
- Website: http://www.brls.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this pro bono program operated by the Harrisonburg office of Blue Ridge Legal Services, volunteer attorneys with expertise in real estate transactions assist the local Habitat for Humanity chapters by handling closings for the acquisition of property that will be used for new Habitat builds as well as closings for the transfer of the property to the low-income family who receives the home.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Augusta, Harrisonburg City, Highland, Page, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Staunton City, Waynesboro City
- Area of law: Housing, Nonprofit Organizations
- Populations Served: Low Income, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Nonlitigation Projects
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.