Legal Services of Northern Virginia - Alexandria Office - Uncontested Divorce Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
603 King Street4th FloorAlexandria, VA 22314
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 703-684-5566
- Fax: 703-684-0946
- Website: http://www.lsnv.org/probono.html
Paralegals are needed in LSNV's Alexandria Office on Saturday mornings of alternate months to interview applicants for participation in LSNV's Pro Bono Uncontested Divorce Project, including reviewing the information and documents the clients are to provide. Training is provided, and new participants will shadow an experienced paralegal before being asked to interview a client alone. This project is co-sponsored by the Alexandria Bar Association.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Alexandria City
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Uncontested Divorce
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Weekends, Saturday mornings
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.