Legal Services of Northern Virginia - Fairfax Office - Consumer Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
4080 Chain Bridge RoadFairfax, VA 22030
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 703-246-4500
- Fax: 703-273-6476
- Website: http://www.lsnv.org/probono.html
Attorneys are needed on Wednesday mornings in LSNV's Fairfax Office to meet with clients with consumer problems. The assistance may be limited to offering advice or brief service, or full representation, at the option of the volunteer. Training is provided, and a consumer law attorney on LSNV's staff is on site to provide mentoring. This project is co-sponsored by the Fairfax Bar Pro Bono Program.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Fairfax, Fairfax City
- Area of law: Consumer
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Korean, Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Wednesday mornings
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.