Legal Services of Northern Virginia - Alexandria Office - Housing and Consumer Law Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
603 King Street4th FloorAlexandria, VA 22314
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 703-684-5566
- Fax: 703-684-0946
- Website: http://www.lsnv.org/probono.html
Attorneys are needed on Mondays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in LSNV's Alexandria office to meet with clients with consumer and housing problems. The assistance may be limited to offering advice or brief service, or full representation, at the option of the volunteer. Training is provided, and a housing and consumer law attorney on LSNV's staff is on site to provide mentoring.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Alexandria City
- Area of law: Consumer, Housing
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Somali, Spanish, Amhar
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Mondays 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.