Laurel Legal Services, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
See Full Description for Contacts in Each County Served or email:
16 East Otterman StreetGreensburg, PA 15601
- Phone: 724-836-2211
- Fax: 724-836-3680
- Website: http://www.laurellegalservices.org/work-with-us/
Established in 1967, Laurel Legal Services provides free civil legal representation to low-income clients in a six-county area covering 4,372 square miles. Cases handled include family, consumer and housing law and public benefits within program priorities. LLS assists victims of domestic violence in Protection from Abuse actions without regard to income.
Pro Bono Contacts for Volunteer Attorneys:
Armstrong County; Cambria County; Clarion County; Indiana County; Jefferson County:
Jacey Reed, (724) 836-2211 ext. 1420, JHunter@wpalaw.org
Westmoreland Pro Bono Program, (724) 837-5539, Contact the Pro Bono Program
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Armstrong, Cambria, Clarion, Indiana, Jefferson, Westmoreland
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Individuals with criminal histories, Juveniles, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Senior Lawyers, Small and medium law firm attorneys
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.