Bay Area Legal Services, Inc. Volunteer Lawyers Program – Northwest
To Volunteer, Contact:
Julie Ann Embler727-490-4040 X202
00 Drew StreetClearwater 33706
- Phone: 727-490-4040 ext. 202
- Website: http://www.bals.org
General Phone: 727-490-4040 ext. 202
Intake Phone: 800 – 955-8771
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Pasco, Pinellas
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Adoption, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Wills, Probate, Debt Collection
- Populations Served: Financial eligibility based on LSC guidelines Alien status eligibility based on LSC restrictions. North Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.