Gallatin County Legal Assistance Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
Rebecca Stursberg406-543-8343 ext. 219
108 North 11th StreetBozeman, MT 59718
- Phone: 406-543-8343 ext. 219
Family law advice clinic run by the local bar association. Occurs monthly on the third Thursday.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Gallatin
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, 11:00AM-2:00PM
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.