Bar Association of Lehigh County
To Volunteer, Contact:
Marc Kranson, Esq.610-432-0454
1114 West Walnut StreetAllentown, PA 18102-4734
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 610-433-6204
- Fax: 610-770-9826
- Website: http://www.lehighbar.org
- Email: email@example.com
The Bar Association of Lehigh County works with North Penn Legal Services to provide legal assistance to financially eligible clients in Lehigh County.
The Bar Association of Lehigh County and Lawyer Referral Service also offers legal services at a substantially reduced rate to clients who fall within the financial guidelines of its Modest Means Program (MMP).
The MMP is designed to help clients who do not qualify for legal aid through North Penn Legal Services (NPLS), but cannot afford an attorney at regular attorney fees.
To volunteer please contact the Pro Bono Coordinator listed above.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Lehigh
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing, Life Planning
- Populations Served: General Public
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No