Atascosa Family Crisis Center
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 688Pleasanton, TX 78064-0688
- Phone: (830) 569-2001
- Fax: (830) 569-2006
- Website: http://www.atascosafamilycrisis.org
- Email: email@example.com
Provides legal advocacy for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, particularly with obtaining protective orders and referrals to free and sliding scale legal assistance.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Atascosa, Bexar, Frio, Karnes, Live Oak, McMullen, Medina, Wilson
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Cantonese Chinese, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.