Catholic Charities - Diocese Of Tyler
To Volunteer, Contact:
Jim Smith903-534-1077 x137
202 W. Front StreetP.O. Box 2016Tyler, TX 75702
- Phone: 903-258-9492
- Fax: 903-258-6012
- Website: http://www.dioceseoftyler.org/
Provides immigration services such as VAWA, U- & T-Visas, and family-based petitions; By appointment only.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Anderson, Angelina, Bowie, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Delta, Franklin, Freestone, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Hopkins, Houston, Lamar, Leon, Madison, Marion, Morris, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rains, Red River, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Titus, Trinity, Upshur, Van Zandt, Wood
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Immigration & Naturalization
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation, Translate legal documents
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.