Community Mediation Center Of Tyler County
- To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 581Woodville, TX 75979
- Phone: (409) 283-2877
- Fax: (409) 283-2825
- Email: email@example.com
Provides mediation services in family law matters or community disputes for a nominal fee.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Tyler
- Area of law: Arts, Civil Rights, Community Development, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Public Benefits, Veterans, Foster Youth/Minors, Public Utilities, Special Education
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.