Benton Franklin Legal Aid Society - QLSP
To Volunteer, Contact:
7103 W Clearwater AveSuite CKennewick, WA 99336
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 509-221-1824
- Website: http://bflegalaid.org
- Email: Bflegalaid2@ymail.com
To provide Legal Assistance to qualified low-income persons who would otherwise be denied access to the justice system because of the inability to pay for the cost of counsel.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Benton, Franklin
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Wills, Social Security, DV Protection Orders, Contracts
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Long Distance Opportunities: Draft or Translate Legal Documents, Mentor Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.