Yakima County Volunteer Attorney Services - QLSP
To Volunteer, Contact:
6 South 2nd StreetSuite 718Yakima, WA 98901
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 509-453-4400
- Website: https://yakimavas.org/volunteer/
- Email: email@example.com
The agency provides legal services to indigent people.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Yakima
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Contracts, Warranties, Collections/Repo/Garnishment, Wills& Estates
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, General Public, Immigrants, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Native Americans, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Working poor and unemployed, WA
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Evenings, Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Volunteers can contact by email
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: Yakima VAS holds an annual CLE training for all attorneys on Veteran's Day.
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.