Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Volunteer Lawyers Project
To Volunteer, Contact:
Lena Smith(352) 629-0105
1610 SE 36th AvenueOcala, FL 34471
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (352) 629-0105
- Website: http://clsmf.org/opportunities/why-pro-bono/
- Email: email@example.com
A public service project of Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida.
For individuals in Central Florida seeking legal assistance, please call the CLSMF Helpline at 1-800-405-1417
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Brevard, Citrus, Flagler, Hernando, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Putnam, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia
- Area of law: Consumer, Education, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing, Public Benefits, Veterans, Fair Housing
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, General Public, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Paralegals
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.