CNY Fair Housing
CNY Fair Housing731 James Street, Suite 200Syracuse, NY 13203
- Phone: 315-471-0420
- Fax: 315-471-0549
- Website: http://www.cnyfairhousing.org
- Email: email@example.com
Pro-bono attorneys needed to assist clients who need representation at foreclosure settlement conference in State Supreme Court in Onondaga, Oswego, and possibly surrounding counties.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Onondaga, Oswego
- Area of law: Foreclosure
- Populations Served: Elderly, General Public
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.