Victims Protective Order Outreach Clinic - Oklahoma County District Court
To Volunteer, Contact:
2901 North Classen BoulevardSuite 112Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 405-488-6823
- Fax: 405-488-6763
- Website: http://legalaidok.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma conducts an outreach clinic during Oklahoma County's regular Victims Protective Order docket to provide advice or representation for Petitioners who qualify for Legal Aid's assistance.
Volunteer attorneys are needed to provide advice or representation Monday and Friday at 8:30 and Tuesday and Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
This is a great way to assist low-income Oklahomans with a very small time commitment to provide advice or representation in a discreet matter.
Interested? Please call Cindy Goble 405-488-6823 or email her at: email@example.com
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Oklahoma
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No