Connecticut Legal Services, Inc.
62 Washington StreetMiddletown, CT 06457
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 860/344-0447
- Fax: 860/346-2938
- Website: http://www.connlegalservices.org
- Email: email@example.com
CLS is a private nonprofit corporation dedicated to provided free civil legal services to the low-income community.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Fairfield, Litchfield, Middlesex, New London, Tolland, Windham
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.