Legal Aid Of East Tennessee Southern Region
744 McCallie Avenue410Chattanooga, TN 37403
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 423-756-4013
- Fax: 423-265-4164
- Website: http://laet.org
AIDS/HIV, Adoption, Bankruptcy, Consumer, Domestic Violence, Elder Law, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Termination of Parental Rights, Torts, Wills, Conservatorships, Name Changes, IRS Problems Income must be 125% or below of poverty level. There are liquid & non-liquid guidelines according to family size. Family of one cannot exceed $1000 in liquid and $4000 in non-liquid. Equity in residence cannot exceed $35,000. Equity totally excluded if over 60 years of age or handicapped. LSC case restrictions (i.e, no criminal cases, no undocumented aliens may be served, no abortion related cases, and no class action suits) . Dissolution of marriage is restricted to Order of Protection in place, minor chldren involved, separated for at least 3 months or already being sued.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Bledsoe, Bradley, Hamilton, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Polk, Rhea, Sequatchie
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, HIV/AIDS, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.