Senior Law Service
To Volunteer, Contact:
(541) 485-1017 x.131
376 E. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97401
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (541) 485-1017 x.131
- Fax: (541) 342-5091
- Website: http://lclac.org/sls.htm
Senior Law Service is a non-profit agency providing free legal information and assistance to Seniors in Lane County, Oregon.
Senior Law Service arranges appointments with volunteer attorneys who meet with clients on Saturday mornings at local senior centers in Eugene, Springfield, Florence and Cottage Grove.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Lane
- Area of law: Consumer, Disability, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Health, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Elderly
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Weekends, Saturday mornings
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.