Lane County Legal Services Programs
To Volunteer, Contact:
376 E. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97401-3548
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (541) 485-1017
- Website: http://www.lclac.org/
Lane County Legal Aid and Advocacy Center, Senior Law Service and Legal Aid Services of Oregon (Lane County) cooperate to provide civil legal services to low-income persons in Lane County, Oregon.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Lane
- Area of law: Consumer, Education, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Housing
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Client intake and screening, Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.