Toledo Bar Association Pro Bono Legal Services Program
311 N Superior StToledo, OH 43604-1454
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 419-242-9363
- Fax: 419-242-3614
- Website: http://www.toledobar.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adoption, Bankruptcy, Community Economic Development, Consumer, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Housing, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Torts, Wills ncome guidelines per LSC regulations Case must be in Lucas County, OH, although the client need not live here.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Lucas
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Housing, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.