Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF)
99 Hudson StFl 12New York, NY 10013-2815
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 212-966-5932
- Fax: 212-966-4303
- Website: http://www.aaldef.org
Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Employment, Immigration, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Naturalization, Immigration, Police Violence, Voting Rights, and Census.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: New Jersey
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Immigration & Naturalization, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.