DNA-People's Legal Services, Inc.
709 N Butler AveFarmington, NM 87401-6855
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 505-325-8886
- Fax: 505-327-9486
Community Economic Development, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Education, Employment, Health, Housing, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Wills Law priority
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: San Juan
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Disability, Education, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, Homeless, Housing, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.