Legal Aid Society of Monmouth County, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
Geoffrey Greenberg(732) 869-5619
2407 Route 66Ocean Township, NJ 07712
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 732-869-5619
- Website: http://www.monmouthbarassociation.com/legal_aid.html
The Legal Aid Society provides appropriate pro bono representation to indigent Monmouth County residents who meet our eligibility guidelines.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Monmouth
- Area of law: Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Civil cases with a trial location in Monmouth County where the value of the case exceeds $1,000 and the client is the defendant.
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.