Shreveport Bar Foundation Pro Bono Project
To Volunteer, Contact:
625 Texas StreetSte 100Shreveport, LA 71101
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 318-221-8104
- Website: http://www.shreveportbarfoundation.org/pro-bono-project/
Adoption, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Housing, Wills.
No criminal matters, no fee generating. Eligibility according to Federal Poverty Income Guideline. Divorce and custody are often on a waiting list
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Bossier, Caddo
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Adoption, Home ownership, Wills
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: We offer CLEs at least once a year, always with LA credit, sometimes with TX credit as well. We offer training and have formal mentoring program in family law, plus less formal mentoring for all other case types.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: Yes
- Other Case Load Requirements: We ask that each volunteer take one to three cases per year. The State of LA 50 hours annually is preferred.
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.