Legal Services Of North Louisiana (Monroe Office)
To Volunteer, Contact:
3016 Cameron StreetMonroe, LA 71211
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 318-699-0889
- Fax: 318-699-0191
- Website: http://www.lsnl.org
Legal Services of North Louisiana is a non-profit law firm providing free civil services to low income and elderly residents.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, West Carroll
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.