Legal Services Of North Louisiana (Natchitoches Office)
To Volunteer, Contact:
134 St. Denis StreetNatchitoches, LA 71457
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 318-352-7220
- Fax: 318-352-7015
- Website: http://www.lsnl.org/
Legal Services of North Louisiana is a non-profit law firm providing free civil services to low income and elderly residents.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Catahoula, Concordia, De Soto, Grant, La Salle, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, Winn
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Low Income, Persons with Disabilities, State Residents, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Legal Research, Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.