Volunteer Lawyer Program Of The Legal Aid Society
425 W Muhammad Ali BlvdFl 4Louisville, KY 40202-2353
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 502-584-1254
- Fax: 502-584-8014
- Website: http://www.laslou.org
- Email: email@example.com
Bankruptcy, Community Economic Development, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Elder Law, Housing, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Wills, Income Tax, others are LSC staff operated. Legal Service Corporation poverty guidelines, availability of appropriate volunteer, some restrictions vary according to case type- too detailed to list (ex.-bankrupcy: high utility bills, garnishment or need for drivers license).
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson, Hardin, Henry, Jefferson, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, Washington
- Area of law: Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.