416 W. Muhammad Ali BlvdLouisville, KY 40202
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (502) 614 3166
- Fax: 502-502-5244
AIDS/HIV, Bankruptcy, Consumer, Employment, Housing, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Wills Must be HIV affected.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Kentucky
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Employment, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Life Planning, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.