Attorney Referral Service
PO Box 1147Ashland, KY 41105-1147
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 606-326-1313
- Fax: 606-325-0615
CTLP screens cases for income eligibility and merit; it then refers the accepted case to a local pro bono attorney or accountant. To qualify for services, an individual must have income at or below 250% of the federal poverty level. CTLP accepts cases at all stages of tax controversy, including exam, appeals, refund claims, litigation in the United States Tax Court or the refund fora, and tax collections cases, including Collection Due Process Hearings and offers-in-compromise
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Kentucky
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.