Scott County Pro Bono Program
736 Federal StSte 1411Davenport, IA 52803-5750
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 563-322-6216
- Fax: 563-884-4461
Adoption, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Health, Housing, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Wills Must be income and asset eligible for legal services program.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Clinton, Muscatine, Scott
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Consumer, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, Homeless, Housing, Life Planning, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.