Gwinnett Pro Bono Project, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
324 West Pike St.Suite 200Lawrenceville, GA 30045-6935
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (678) 376-4545
- Fax: 678-407-6459
The Gwinnett Pro Bono Project matches caring attorneys with qualified clients who need assistance to access the justice system. Lawyers are offered training and mentoring, and can choose which cases to accept and how many they can accept. Attorneys are encouraged to sign up and help to guarantee justice for all.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Gwinnett
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Life Planning
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Low Income, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Long Distance Opportunities: Conduct Research, Draft or Translate Legal Documents, Mentor Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.