skip to content

Advocate Resource Center

Oklahoma Lawyers Making Equal Justice for all a Reality


Oklahoma On-Line Tax Returns

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

  • Margaret Shinn
  • Legal AId Services of Oklahoma, Inc.

I-CAN! E-file can help you file your taxes for FREE. Just answer simple questions on each screen and print your completed tax return. I-CAN! E-file can also e-file (electronically file) your return to the IRS (and your state if applicable).

You can generally use I-CAN! E-file unless you have a foreign address, own a business, are a church employee or clergy member, or sold real estate in 2007. If you are in the military or you are disabled you may be eligible for tax credits that are not included in I-CAN! E-file.

You cannot use I-CAN! E-file to file your Oklahoma state return-- but you can file your Oklahoma state return FREE, too, by visiting the Oklahoma Tax Commission web site at this link.

The Oklahoma Tax Commission has links to other free online Federal Tax returns or you can file for your federal tax refund online with I-CAN, then file your state return through the Oklahoma Tax Commissions E-file website.

While it may be annoying to file the two returns on different websites, you could save hundreds of dollars by doing the work yourself!

Let I-CAN! E-file do the paperwork for you and get your refund Fast, Free and Easy! To learn how to get started Click Here.


National Practice Areas

Pro Bono and legal aid attorney resources - Pro Bono Net

Legal help?
Call 888-534-5243

image: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma logo