AILA and CLINIC Resources for the Defender and Civil Legal Aid Community
Tuesday October 08
- By: U.S. Department of Justice Access to Justice Initiative
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
U.S. Department of Justice Access to Justice Initiative
FREE - This is the first of a series of webinar presentations geared at issues that defenders and legal aid practitioners encounter in the immigration arena.
• An introduction of the mission of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC).
• A discussion of resources for you and your clients with an immigration case or considerations. This will include a general overview of federal resources available on line.
• An overview about what notario fraud is (common immigration related scams) and how to combat it.
• An opportunity for you to ask questions and to provide feedback on what types of immigration-related information would be most useful to you.