Domestic Violence in Foreclosure: The Foreclosure Process, Defenses, & Alternatives for Survivors
Wednesday January 23
- By: Center for Survivor Agency and Justice
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
Center for Survivor Agency and Justice
- Website: csaj.org
Join speaker Karen Tjapkes, Attorney at Law at Legal Aid of Western Michigan, for a free webinar on Foreclosure Advocacy for Domestic Violence Survivors.
This training will focus on advocacy strategies to prevent foreclosure, including unique issues for survivors of domestic violence.
Agenda will cover:
- the basics of foreclosure
- strategies for coordinating with domestic relations and/or foreclosure attorneys
- practical tips to keep in mind when representing a survivor going through foreclosure