Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2013 (Free)
Thursday February 21
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Time: 1:45 PM - 5:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Practising Law Institute810 7th AvenueNew York City, NYMap: maps.google.com
Leonard McKenziePractising Law Institute212-824-5826
- Website: www.pli.edu
Why you should attend
The challenges of creating an inclusive work environment remain great. At this year's annual program, a renowned faculty of practitioners, in-house counsel, and diversity directors and professionals will discuss the continuing new developments in diversity and best practices for achieving a diverse workplace.
What you will learn
• The legal landscape: recent legal developments that impact diversity, including discussion of Fisher v. Texas, LGBT concerns, and immigration issues
• Inclusion strategies update: Is there anything new? Next steps to advancing a diverse and inclusive organization and reinvigorating your strategies - a look at practical and effective approaches and tools
• Diversity and inclusion in the current environment: Are we making progress? What do the actual metrics show ? A look at the status of diversity initiatives today and how they fit in the current legal and business landscapes.
• The corporate perspective on diversity and inclusion: what are the expectations and requirements for outside counsel; how can in-house counsel promote diversity?
Who should attend
This program will be of great interest to all attorneys concerned about issues of inclusion in the workplace, including partners and associates, in-house counsel, diversity directors, and attorneys working in the government or nonprofit environments.
Cost: $0.00 *
*There is no cost associated with this program. You can register by visiting our website at www.pli.edu.
PLI's live programs are approved in all states that require mandatory continuing legal education for attorneys. Please visit our website for additional State CLE information.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-NY Credits Credit Status: Approved Transitional: Yes Total Credits: 3.50 Ethics: 3.50 CLE-NJ Credits Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 3.90 PLI's live programs are approved in all states that require mandatory continuing legal education for attorneys. Please visit our website for additional State CLE information. Ethics: 3.90