- print friendly
Pro Bono Net, Martindale-Hubbell Connected Present a Webinar on
- Pro Bono Net
- Source: Misc Natonal Sites
Pro Bono Net, a leader in innovative programs that increase access to justice, and Martindale-Hubbell Connected will present a free webinar on Thursday, April 22nd on "Pro Bono and Your Career."
Pro Bono Net Executive Director Mark O'Brien will moderate a panel discussing how pro bono work can create new opportunities and assist with career development. Panelists include:
* Kwanza Butler, Counsel and Assistant Corporate Secretary, Time Warner, New York, NY.
* Tiela Chalmers, Executive Director, Volunteer Legal Services Program, Bar Association of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
* Peter Isajiw, Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, New York, NY.
* David Lash, Managing Counsel of Public Interest and Pro Bono Services, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, Los Angeles, CA.
* Peggy O. Montgomery, Counsel, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Houston, TX.
The webinar will begin at 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific.
Click here to join Martindale-Hubbell Connected, the online community for legal professionals.
- Pro Bono