Join the Clearinghouse Review Online Discussion of Affirmative Advocacy and Leadership Development
- Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Source: National
The editorial team of the Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law's Clearinghouse Review invites you to participate in an online discussion about the future of affirmative advocacy and leadership development in legal aid. Ross Dolloff and the Leadership Institute Fellows from the Center for Legal Aid Education will moderate the discussion centering on articles they have written for the March-April 2008 issue of Clearinghouse Review.
Register by following these easy steps:
1. Go to the discussion group website.
2. If you have a Google account, click "Sign in to Google Groups."
3. If you do not have a Google account, click "Sign in and apply for membership." Important note: You don't have to sign up foa a Google email account to participate. When you create an account, you may use any email address you prefer. Just choose a password to access the group and designate a nickname, which can be your actual name.
4. Once you have entered the email address you want to use, you need only wait for confirmation that your membership has been approved before participating in the group.
After joining the group, you will be able to access the articles that are the focus on the discussion group. They are available in the "Files" section of the website.
We look forward to your participation in this engaging and important conversation about the future of legal aid. Please invite your colleagues and friends to join as well--the articles and discussion group are open to everyone, not just subscribers. For more information, email Martin Stainthorp.
- Legal Skills