This page was last updated on December 9, 2020.
Due to changing circumstances, this information may be superseded by current events, new laws and regulations, disaster declarations and extensions, court orders and administrative agency decisions. While we will make every effort to update this information when possible, the user should always check for updates and be guided accordingly.
Are You Looking for Legal Help?
If you're looking for legal help or have questions about COVID-19 and your rights, consider visiting www.lawhelpny.org to look up information in your area.
- 25 Apps for Virtual Legal Services (Technologies to support your remote work during the pandemic)
- For a list of COVID-19 national resources, visit The National Disaster Legal Aid Advocacy Center.
- New York State Bar Association Recorded Webinar: Advising Clients On Housing, Rent And Mortgages In Times Of Uncertainty
- New York State Bar Association Recorded Webinar: Mindfulness for Lawyers in a Time of Stress
- City Bar Justice Center: Dealing With the Financial Impact of the Coronavirus in New York City
- Brooklyn Volunteer Lawyers Project: COVID-19 Consumer & Homeowner Resources
- Brooklyn Volunteer Lawyers Project: COVID-19 Family Law Resources
- VOLS: Resources During COVID-19 Crisis
- Mobilization for Justice Resource Guide
Pro Bono Opportunities
- NYSBA: Covid-19 Pro Bono Recovery Task Force
- City Bar Justice Center: Small Business Remote Legal Clinic (COVID-19)
- Lawyers Alliance for New York: COVID-19: Virtual Consultations for Nonprofit Employers
- City Bar Justice Center: Free life-planning for NYC Front-Line Health Care Workers
- Brooklyn Volunteer Lawyers Project: VLP COVID-19 Frontline Workers Initiative
- VOLS: Unemployed Workers Project
- Urban Justice Center: COVID-19 actions