U Nonimmigrant Status for Victims of Crime
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
The New York Immigration Coalition
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide an overview of U nonimmigrant status. It will include discussion of eligibility, law enforcement certifications, derivative beneficiaries, inadmissibility waivers and more. It will also provide practical tips on assembling a winning U nonimmigrant status application. The training will be conducted by Melissa A. Brennan for Sanctuary for Families.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in -professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf