- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The Legal Aid Society
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Nonprofit/Community Development
Attain an overview of the available business structures for the formation of a micro business, including the advantages and disadvantages of using a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, or sole proprietorship. The session will include a role-playing exercise highlighting the legal issues surrounding business structures as well as the shareholder, employment, and other similar agreements involved in the formation of a business.
Faculty Chairs: Mark A. Underberg, Esq. and Justin Hamill, Esq., Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP; and Rolando Gonzalez, Esq., The Legal Aid Society.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Attachment(s): The Legal Aid Society 2010-2011 CLE Pro Bono Training Program (2).pdf